Play-Doh Diggin Rigs Fire Truck
So the box says 3+ but our Sebby is two and a half and loves this toy. He can’t really press the lever for the hose Playdoh squweezer as that’s quite a challenge but he still loves it when we help and there are also other pieces like the fire-hydrant mold he can and does use.
- Great fun
- Good construction and design. All pieces fit into slots on the truck.
- Hours and hours of creative entertainment.
- Fun for adults too, quality time with your kids
- Great value (less than $15)
- You’ll need to play with younger kids to get the most out of the toy, though they can play with most parts by themselves.
Should you buy it?: YES!
At around $12 to $17 + Taxes + Shipping it’s a great value Play-Doh toy.